Vocational Education is stream of education which conglomerates theoretical knowledge and trade expertise thus making an individual job efficient. It has been accorded high priority in National policy on Education 1986. Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Vocationalisation of Secondary Education was launched in year 1988. Government is implementing the scheme of Vocationalisation at secondary and higher secondary level under Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan.Vocational education is integrated with general education through this scheme. Vocationalisation of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, vocational education is imparted from classes IX to XII in government secondary and higher secondary schools. The students have flexibility to choose from within number of trades and job roles. The vocational courses are tailor made, which makes students job-ready. It involves more of in hands experience with lessor theoretical syllabus. read more...
- Regarding retain the students of vocational sector under NSQF Project
- Regarding Textbooks for Vocational Education in different sectors running under NSQF Project.
- Regarding On-Job-Training of vocational students.
- Regarding assessment of left out schools of district Shimla
- Regarding IT/ITeS Assessment